The official Vine app (yes the official app, not Rudy’s 6sec) has just received a pretty awesome update. The latest update brings one of the most requested features; the ability to use clips you’ve previously recorded in your vine. Meaning that users will finally have access to their camera roll from inside the app, allowing you to be infinitely more creative with your vines.
Also included in this update is the ability to send private Vines, as well as a overhauled UI and more. The official changes are listed below:
Brand new, from Vine to you:
Uploading videos from your camera roll:
– In the capture screen, you’ll find a new button on the bottom left to access your camera roll
– Preview videos of any length, and trim them to 6 seconds or less
– Upload a single video, or mix and match to tell a story!
Privately send Vine videos and texts back and forth with a friend.
Customize your profile with colors.
We’ve also redesigned the Activity section to include:
– New account milestones. Find out when you get a lot of activity – loop counts, likes, new followers, and more!
– More visual and concise notifications, plus new notifications when your friends join Vine
Grab the update from the link below: